Custom Programs & Trainings for Organizations + Teams
Whether you’re embarking on an ambitious new project, seeking a dynamic and different team retreat, investing in growing your staff’s capacity, or just need to get re-inspired, let Coro X support your team’s success.
In addition to Coro’s signature in-house programs, Coro X works with teams and organizations across the region to deliver programming tailored to your team’s needs, from shorter retreat-style trainings utilizing Coro tools, to longer-format Leadership Collaboratives.
Alongside Coro’s in-house signature programming, we create customized trainings for everyone from youth to established professional teams.
Coro builds all its programs around time-tested tools and processes to improve organizational culture, transformational & adaptive leadership practices rooted in reflection and observation, and immersive & inquiry-based leadership development experiences that empower staff at all levels.
Through a dynamic facilitation process, no two Coro X trainings are alike. The experience responds to participants’ real-time challenges and each unique group’s collective learning process, fortifying the immediate and applicable impact trainings have on those in the room.
Your team’s custom program may include:
- Assessments to illuminate individual and team strengths, challenges and dynamics.
- Team Retreats to facilitate team development, trust, and collaboration in half-day to daylong programs.
- Extended, cohort-based leadership experiences that empower and invest in promising staff.
- Staff Workshops that build organizational culture and support the launch of new initiatives and changemaking efforts.
- Content-Specific Immersions to equip your team with industry or community-specific knowledge.
LEARN WHICH OPTION IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
Coro Southern California works each year with hundreds of organizations in various capacities. Our Coro X clients have included:
- Interest Form
Click here to complete an Interest Form and learn more about CoroX.
- Retreats & Trainings
Download the flyer to learn more about our short-term trainings.
- Leadership Collaboratives Download the flyer to learn more about our collaboratively-designed programs.
- To learn more about how Coro Southern California can activate your team or organization, contact:
Vice President of Growth