Join EPIP Los Angeles for an EPIPhany Happy Hour and hear stories from five panelists on their messiest leadership challenges and greatest learning moments. Grab a drink with us and join the conversation as we discuss our “failures” in a fun and safe environment, where we can talk about life’s less-graceful teaching moments, and non-linear career growth.
EPIP is thrilled to have the following leaders in the nonprofit and philanthropy sector joining us to get the conversation started:
- Sara Hernandez, Executive Director of Coro Southern California
- Kim Biddle, Founder and Executive Director of Saving Innocence
- Rudy Espinoza, Executive Director of Leadership for Urban Renewal Network
- Naima J. Keith, Deputy Director at the California African American Museum
- Matty Wilder, Senior Program Officer for The Herb Alpert Foundation
Read their bios here.